Monday 10 December 2012

Final orders for 2012, final Market, and workshops 2013

Yes, I am sad to say it's time to put in your final orders for 2012! The busy beavers at the Kaszazz warehouse will be taking a well earned break from Friday 21 December to Monday 7 January. To ensure delivery by Christmas, your order needs to be sent to me by 3pm Sunday 16th December so that I can send in your order in time for Christmas! Other orders will be queued until the warehouse and delivery team return from leave in 2013.

And having been at Mount Barker last Thursday, and Meadows yesterday, my final market for 2012 will be at the Uraidla Producers Market this Sunday 16th December. Uraidla is ~10 minutes north of Mount Lofty, or coming from the city just keep driving along Greenhill Road through Summertown and you'll find it!

I am currently putting together a schedule of workshops for 2013. If you have any requests or feedback, I would love to hear from you. I am thinking of having fortnightly sessions mid-week in a local hall in the Blackwood Hills district, and maybe a monthly session on a Saturday in the Adelaide Hills region, such as Echunga, Summertown or Stirling. Love to hear your suggestions!

Happy crafting,
:)
F

No comments:

Post a Comment