Monday 16 September 2013

New Kaszazz Products released - September 2013

Hi all,
The September release of new Kaszazz products has finally arrived! The new flier can be found here or you can contact me and I will send you a copy.
At our fantastic team training day over the weekend, we all made the wedding stationery set which is just beautiful. A new workshop has been designed specifically for hand made stationery. And the best bit is that the workshop is designed for beginners so that anyone can make their own stunning invitations, RSVP's, place cards, thankyou notes, or any other variety of coordinating stationery!
Unfortunately I don't have the stationery workshop in my current Wednesday program, but contact me to book the workshop and we can find another time to suit.
And don't worry, if you're looking for kids invitations, there are fantastic new stamps of pirates and treasure maps, and mermaids and seashells - something for everyone!
Contact me soon to place an order, book a workshop, or book a free demonstration - and Christmas card classes are already under way!
Happy crafting,
:)
F

PS Don't forget to check the workshop program tab above!

No comments:

Post a Comment