Monday 7 April 2014

Counting down!

Hi everyone,

I am having a busy time counting...

I am counting down to our fantastic Mega Demo this Thursday night. A few places are still available, but be quick to book your spot!

I am counting down to seeing so many people at the fabulous Enfield Festival of Flowers this weekend, open from 10am to 4pm, at the Enfield Community Centre. Enter our FREE Kaszazz raffle, and book into the next Mega Demo, to be held on Saturday 10th May at Enfield - full details available at the Flower Festival stall. Also, if you are attending the ABC 891's Adelaide Gardener's Market, be sure to travel 5 mins up the road and say Hello!


I am counting the number of days until the next Kaszazz new product release - the weekend of May 17 & 18th. I'm thinking I will need to have a stock take sale to make way for more lovely products.

And I'm also looking forward to counting the number of new customers who come along to a new workshop at Blackwood, Edwardstown, Semaphore, or Enfield!
Looking forward to crafting with you soon,
:)
F

PS: while I try to accommodate all inquiries via email, phone message or sms in a timely fashion, please be aware that I will respond during standard office hours.  Feel free to leave a detailed message, either via sms or email, and I will contact you as soon as practicable. Thank you for your consideration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment