Monday 2 March 2015

Back again!

Hi everyone,
Grief is a funny thing - some days you can do all the usual normal things with the usual amount of energy and enthusiasm, and other days you can't. Well, this has been my experience for the past few weeks. I will dearly miss my friend Karen, but I know she would want me to get back into crafting, so here I am back again!

Kaszazz has a fantastic offer for anyone wanting to join as a Consultant - check out the "Special Offers" tab above.

There is also a special monthly offer on a stamp set - this months' stamp has a decidedly tropical feel!

And for everyone who places a $50+ order during March and mentions they've seen this website post, I will include a surprise gift!

For those looking to do a workshop on a Saturday, please book your place at the workshops happening at Ascot Park Community Church, the second Saturday of the month. You can choose between a card making or a scrapbooking project - I will be running both workshops simultaneously, but you will need to let me know your choice of project when you book in!

Looking forward to crafting with you again soon,
Happy crafting,
:)
Fiona


No comments:

Post a Comment